Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Soil Builder" mulch delivery from City of St. Pete

 Tomorrow the City delivers 1 cubic yard of "soil builder" mulch.  I told them to put it right behind the garage so as to avoid the tragedy my neighbors and Helen suffered earlier from mulch deliveries.  Janie told me about the ticks in Diana's city mulch, and Bethia Marie spoke of rocks and broken glass, but I am optimistically hoping that the City, like the River Nile of yore, will rise up and deliver a rich alluvial deposit behind my garage that will enable my plants to thrive, create beautiful tidy garden beds, and handy walkways.  And all for $33 plus tax posted to Marty's utility bill!

Soil Builder order form

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is an old post and I'm hoping you see my comment. I'm thinking about ordering St Pete's "soil builder" and was hoping to hear about your experience with it. Did it enhance the organic matter? Any problems getting seeds/plants to grow? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete